screw telus!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

screw telus!!!

Post  fraktur on Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:07 pm

I have a Telus smartphone, and subscribe to an UNLIMITED data plan, for which i pay almost $50/month. 9 Months ago, i noticed that my phonebill was quite a bit higher than the agreed upon cost. After further inspection, I found that I was being charged over $100 for Data usage.I was supposed to be paying for UNLIMITED DATA!!! After calling Telus, I was told "there is a problem with your account, and we will credit you the amount that was overcharged, this wont happen again". Now, 9 months later, this is still happening EVERY MONTH!!!!! Some months, my "extra" charges are well over $200.
Well now, today, I got fed up. Not only do I have to call Telus AGAIN, but in the last 3 days I have recieved 3 text messages AND 2 phonecalls from Telus, complaining that they havent received a payment in the last month. My due date isnt until OCT 21!!! So i proceed to call them, to complain and inquire about cancelling my contract. I am basically told that because there is 15 months left in my contract, I either have to deal with their BULLSHIT, or pay an early cancellation fee of $300!!!!! So either way, they are getting alot more of my money!!!!

fraktur

Back to top Go down

credit limit garbage

Post  dirkstee on Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:49 pm

good thing you dont have a credit limit or they just suspend your service. Without telling you. Instantly. And happily charge you a bulls**t reconnection fee.

dirkstee

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top